Friday, May 3, 2013

Now On Amazon!

Now Available On Amazon!




Captain No Beard: Strangers on the High Seas, Book 4 of the Captain No Beard Series (Volume 4) 


Captain No Beard and the crew of the Flying Dragon welcome a new crew member, when Cabin Girl Cayla joins the ship. Responsible for his little sister, Captain No Beard is not very happy because he finds his newest charge a distraction. When faced with danger, the captain must find a way to escape. While learning valuable lessons about strangers, the crew realized not to judge somebody because they are young or small. Strength comes in all sizes!




If you were me and lived in... France...: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World 




"If You Were Me and Lived in...France-A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World" is the second book in my remarkable series about countries all over the globe. With each book covering a different nation, I open up a world of wonder while highlighting the fact that underneath it all we are far more alike than we might have imagined. Focusing on what life would be like from a child's viewpoint, I examine the diversity of the people who make up our planet.


I hope you will share my books with those you love! Please be sure to leave a review on Amazon or any other website. I'd love to know what you think! 

Au Revoir,
Carole P. Roman

2 comments: