Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Book Review: Good News, Bad News



I recently read Good News, Bad News by Jeff Mack. This book is so much fun. My grandson loved explaining why some things were "good news" and why other situations were not. The fact that each page just has two words, we were able to act out all kinds of drama and silliness into the emotion of the image. He was giggling and never tired at the explanations. A fun read that can be made into a great read. I hope you'll check it out!

Thanks For Reading,
Carole P. Roman

2 comments:

  1. I read this to my students earlier this year and they also really enjoyed it!It was an easy read, and it was also easy for my international students to understand. They got a kick out of being able to read the book, since like you said there were only 2 words on each page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did they put drama into the reading. I did with my grandson and we were shouting with laughter.

    ReplyDelete